Topic: MTG Cards Use Cases

Hello,

Are there any online resources where I could see use cases of cards?

For example:
Suppose I have Notion Thief, and I would like to see exactly what the ability does, maybe with more wording than the actual card text.
Also, what are couple of common scenarios where to use it. And maybe good/bad practice on how to use it.

Sometimes I feel puzzled on some of the cards abilities (I'm almost new to the game).

Re: MTG Cards Use Cases

Gatherer usually lists extra rulings and clarifications on each card. If that still doesn't help, there's a discussion tab for each card where you can see various comments from users. Link to the Notion Thief page below.

http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/ … eid=368973

Last edited by kingofgames3 (2013-05-08 20:58:39)

Alternately, if there are cards you have questions about, feel free to ask here.  I'm sure there are members of the DB community who are judges or who have used the cards in question enough to know.

As I've always liked to say, the only stupid question is the one that is never asked.

Thanks, that resource is really useful!
I with there was some more scenarios on how to use it. But I can get a decent idea from there.

TyWooOneTime wrote:

Alternately, if there are cards you have questions about, feel free to ask here.  I'm sure there are members of the DB community who are judges or who have used the cards in question enough to know.

As I've always liked to say, the only stupid question is the one that is never asked.

Thanks to you as well. I am trying to see what cards to put in my first standard deck, that would be too many questions. But I'll ask if I cannot find a satisfying answer in Gather.