Topic: question about edition selection

Hey. I'm brand new and just started putting cards in my inventory.

I have a FBB French underground sea from 3rd edition. I cant seem to figure out how to apply this, or add a note to it. Is there anyway to signify this in my inventory?

Re: question about edition selection

3rd Ed is also known as Revised and is symbolized by a block with an "R" inside.

But it French 3rd edition which has a black border. There's a $200-300 difference between what I have and english white bordered revised edition.

i ve got kind the same prob with the edition selection.. i have nealry the whole collectors edition but cant choose it for my inventory or am i donig something wrong?

azax wrote:

i ve got kind the same prob with the edition selection.. i have nealry the whole collectors edition but cant choose it for my inventory or am i donig something wrong?

No you are not. I have the whole collector's edition set, but it isnt seen as part of the API problem from tcgplayer.com. It would be nice to have fixed but its not Sebi and the team's fault because of that, just have to wait and see when or if TCGPlayer.com fixes it.

mattmcc wrote:
azax wrote:

No you are not. I have the whole collector's edition set, but it isnt seen as part of the API problem from tcgplayer.com. It would be nice to have fixed but its not Sebi and the team's fault because of that, just have to wait and see when or if TCGPlayer.com fixes it.

It's because the cards are not listed in the official WOTC Gatherer website.  The sticky at the top of this forum has it wrong.  For example, Tember City is listed at TCG, but not in Gatherer so I can't add it to my inventory.

thanks a lot for the fast reply big_smile