Topic: Disadvantaged Resotration Angel looking for a new home

Traded! Thanks!

Last edited by Lordrans (2013-05-20 07:10:41)

Re: Disadvantaged Resotration Angel looking for a new home

What would it cost to take her in? (What do you value her at, sorry it was my attempt at being clever)

Aw poor beauty. She deserves a good permanent home, I may be interested depending on what you value her at

Since it's invisible in the sleeve and in binder pages, probably a few bucks less than normal value. I'm not too sure about card values, feel free to offer.

Does it effect how much space it takes up when your deck is stacked together, or if it's on top, that's all the matters. If you can tell it's that card coming up, it's unplayable really. If not, a few bucks less seems fair.

Volrath531 wrote:

Does it effect how much space it takes up when your deck is stacked together, or if it's on top, that's all the matters. If you can tell it's that card coming up, it's unplayable really. If not, a few bucks less seems fair.

No, I don't think it makes a big enough difference for it to be considered marked in a tournament.

bump

bump.

Here's my Tradelist. Anything you would want for it?
http://deckbox.org/sets/383542

Seamless wrote:

Here's my Tradelist. Anything you would want for it?
http://deckbox.org/sets/383542

Only thing I'd be interested in of yours at the moment for the Restoration Angel would be some land which I think you ruled out earlier, unless I'm thinking of someone else.

I haven't talked to you about it yet. Send me a trade with what you're interested in.

sent you a trade