Topic: H: 24 DGM Boosters, 21 Innistrad Boosters W: Wishlist

Have leftover kits from drafting done with friends. We've gone quiet recently and these have just been sitting on my shelf. DGM is perfect for an 8 man and I had to breka up the 8 man INN package to jump into a draft last week.

Looking to offload them at 2.50-3 per booster. Would like to trade them as full sets (DGM together or INN together or both) and not piece them out but I'm open to suggestions.

Thought I'd try here before throwing them up on eBay.

Top wants are Modern cards, especially Cryptic Command and ANY fetches and shocks.

Thanks!

Re: H: 24 DGM Boosters, 21 Innistrad Boosters W: Wishlist

Good luck. Not trying to discredit you, but I know that it usually takes 12-16 boosters to map a box and get the good stuff out. Again, I'm not saying that's what you did -- just that it's risky to buy booster from unsealed boxes through the internet anymore.

truechill wrote:

Good luck. Not trying to discredit you, but I know that it usually takes 12-16 boosters to map a box and get the good stuff out. Again, I'm not saying that's what you did -- just that it's risky to buy booster from unsealed boxes through the internet anymore.

Oh I totally understand that. I just figured I'd offer it to see if there was interest. Some folks like me do it to practice drafting and don't really care about the rares they're pulling - its more for practice than anything. I totally understand the hesitation from someone looking to crack money - I think this is targeted more towards drafters. These packs aren't mapped as I just buy em bulk/mixed from a store that doesn't map (that I know of) - they didn't come from a single box. I've got other packs from other places laying around too - just not enough to feel like selling/paying for shipping.

Last edited by VideSupra (2013-05-15 23:20:13)

Might be interested in some, feel free to hit me up.

I might be willing to try out the INN boosters. Hit me up.