Topic: Welcome!

Hi guys,

Our group has finally reached a size where I feel we could benefit from having a forum.  I don't know exactly what we should be discussing, but I wanted us to have a place.

I would like to compile a list of all the Local Shops in DFW where you can play Magic.  I think this would be a great list to have as we can see as new shops open and where.  It is also a good resource for us to find other players and trade partners.

So anyway.. Welcome!

Re: Welcome!

I play at evogames in south fortworth.  They have a facebook as well.  I know there are a couple shops in the plano area.  Roll2play is one.

http://www.evogamesdfw.com/

Re: Welcome!

Hey!  I live in Garland, Texas, just outside of Dallas.  In regards to the best places to shop, I prefer The Comic Asylum (905 N Jupiter Rd, Suite 170, Richardson, TX 75081).  However on Free Comic Book Day, I discovered that there are a total of six comic book/gaming stores in my area including The Comic Asylum: Comic Book Craze (1456 Belt Line Road, Suite #121, Garland, TX 75044), C-BAM! (1425 W. Buckingham Rd., Garland, TX 75042), Keith's Comics (345 Coneflower, Garland, TX 75040), Awesome Comics (8420 Abrams Rd, Ste 202, Dallas, TX 75243), and Madness Games and Comics (3000 Custer Rd, Suite 150, Plano, TX 75075).