Topic: Selling one sealed Modern Master's Box

After having called the place I ordered it from, and confirming that I will get it, I will be selling my box.

Just to make this pretty plain and clear, I will do the following:

1. Sell the box at a discounted rate from the current Ebay price on June 8th. I'm not giving an incredible deal, but rather give Deckbox members a first dibs oppertunity at the box. The discounted rate will be (most likely) a bit less then 10%. And yes, I will take care of shipping.

2. You, as the buyer, will not need to throw down any cash until I have the box in my hands. Responding to this simply

3. Please only express interest in the box if you are fairly certain you will buy the box, I don't want to have to commit to someone only to have them back out. With that being said, I will have a list of buyers interested based on first come first serve.

4. With sealed boxes, and cash purchases the buyer is required (in my transaction) to go first. This isn't really an issue but something that may be a dealbreaker for some people. I will post a picture of the box if need be to prove I actually have it sealed and good to go.

_____

Thanks for reading this all, hopefully some of you will express interest. If not, then I will Ebay this and none will be the wiser.

Cheers,
ColtonisWright

Re: Selling one sealed Modern Master's Box

Bump.