Topic: Two [Modern] Decks for your Consideration

Hello again, fine folks!

I have taken a recent liking to the modern format (it's also now supported by a couple of LGS's), so I've been altering my decks to fit.  I'll admit that I am largely ignorant of a lot of the modern cardpool, so I have come here to humbly ask for opinions on a couple of decks that I have been working on.

1.) Boros Beatdown
The point here is to swarm with a bunch of inexpensive creatures, stall with some decent burn/removal, and eventually drop a Hellrider or Aurelia to swing for the win.  Pretty straightforward, but I know it can be improved.

2.) Orzhov Tokens
My take on the spirit tokens deck that was popular in standard a year ago.  I use most of those same pieces, but have tried to add modern flavor to it.  As usual, I am ignorant of the cardpool, so there is very little modern in it. 

Both decks lack a good landbase.  Modern lands are expensive, and I really only want to make the investment for one of these decks.  As it stands, the Orzhov deck is more fun to play, so I'm leaning towards that one.  Ultimately though, I want to take the more powerful deck to Modern FNMs, so I am completely open to suggestions!