Topic: Selling Pauper Cube

I have a Pauper Cube that I'd like to sell. The full list is here. It is the same cube as this.

This thing is a ton of fun to play, but my playgroup has slowly withered away so it's time to move this thing out.

I'm only missing the following cards from that list:

• Beetleform Mage

• False Defeat

• Grisly Salvage

• Looter il-Kor

• Momentary Blink

• Runner's Bane

• Unmake

The "Approximate deck value" shows $182.39, but that's grossly over-inflated by False Defeat (which I don't even have) @ $55. So it's actually closer to $125. I'm not trying to get $125 for this - just using this as a reference point.

There are a handful of foils and promos in here (probably around 20 or so without checking). It is fully sleeved with ultra-pro black sleeves. I have 50 of each land sleeved (just standard basics, nothing special). The sleeves themselves probably ran me ~$50+.

I can include the lands, the sleeves, or neither - that's up to whatever the buyer would like.

If you're interested in purchasing this let me know via e-mail (dkromm at gmail dot com), post here, or via trade.

I could possibly trade for it as well, but I'm more interested in selling. Let me know if you have any questions smile

Last edited by dmk (2013-06-11 13:43:59)

Re: Selling Pauper Cube

bump

bump

Im guessing posting to the UK would be too expensive? Depending on how expensive posting overseas would be, I have a friend who is very interested, though he doesnt us deckbox.

As far as I can tell, yes, the shipping charges would be absurd.

I will discuss going splits on this with some friends and get back to you, we may be interested.

Excellent! Let me know and we can work out the details smile

bump

bump