Topic: Morningtide Clique and lots of new stuff, willing to trade SOME inv +$

Feel free to look at INV, but i am not trading savannah. I am willing to trade plateau towards a onslaught blue fetch.

What i really want right now, and i am only looking to trade clique for

flooded strand
or
polluted delta

or, if something else like that, you know. I'm NOT trading it for a MM one. I am not trading it down.

For fetchlands, i am trying to complete the collection, and soon, i will have money to buy them. If you would like to sell any of these, please contact me

I am also looking for these other fetches

Scalding tarn
Marsh Flats

PS: Other cards i am looking for:

shock lands (prefer to trade standard for these, but can be negotiated)
snapcaster mage (same deal, more leniency on this)
filter lands (not looking for esper colors right now)
MM cards, but i am not going to value them highly, they are going to drop as more are opened.
I am always looking for fun EDH cards, so feel free to post a trade that is smaller.

Last edited by masterofdisaster (2013-06-10 23:18:16)

Re: Morningtide Clique and lots of new stuff, willing to trade SOME inv +$

Your post is very inviting.  I am very tempted to trade with you based on your warm language and clear terms of acceptable trade proposals.

Interested in a few things you have, primarily Blinkmoth Nexus but I'd also be interested in your Cryptic Command and possibly Clique. There are a few things on your wishlist from my tradelist but let me know if there's anything else that interests you:
http://deckbox.org/sets/402759

Sean

up

Interested in Clique, have a Tarn and maybe some other stuff.  Feel free to send me an offer.

up