Topic: Closed.

Edit - No longer relevant because jassi007 is "da man".

Last edited by Syonide (2013-06-14 02:43:39)

Re: Closed.

you can link your discover card to your amazon account and use your rewards as cash at checkout with amazon. I want you to buy me a ultra pro breeding pool playmat for this information smile

Syonide wrote:

Over the past year-ish I have gotten $31.49 in discover cash back rewards which is sitting around doing nothing. I'm planning on closing my discover account soon, as I ave other better credit cards and don't need this one anymore, but I don't want to lose my points for nothing, and I don't want to buy some random thing just because.

I can't use them to buy magic cards because no online store that is affiliated with discover sells magic cards. Unlike my amazon visa, which I use the rewards to buy all sorts of cards, my discover points are useless to me for this hobby. That being said, there are a ton of store affiliated with discovers cashback program. Really just about any store you can think of is affiliated.

Here's a full list of stores.
https://www.discover.com/credit-cards/c … cover.html

If anyone is interested, I will buy something worth up to 31.49 and have it shipped to you, in return I want cards. I don't mind shipping the item first, and you can wait til it's in your possession to ship the cards out if you want.

Picture of my balance - http://puu.sh/3f7SO.png
As you can see I don't use my discover card often enough to rack up enough points to put towards a credit on my balance (minumum 50 bucks).

I'm looking for either cards on my wishlist or staples that I can trade out of pretty easily likes shocks. If interested at all open a trade with me or post here.

Re: Closed.

jassi007 wrote:

you can link your discover card to your amazon account and use your rewards as cash at checkout with amazon. I want you to buy me a ultra pro breeding pool playmat for this information smile

Wait really? I will look up more information on this sorcery you speak of. Thanks!

Edit - It worked! You are a God among mere mortals my friend.

Last edited by Syonide (2013-06-14 02:42:14)