Topic: W: Dark Confidantx2 (MMA) Cliquex2 (MMA) Cryptic Command(MMA)

http://deckbox.org/sets/94396?s=j&o=d

tis me tradelist, if you see something dont hesitate to start a trade, those are my main wants as of now

Thanks!

Re: W: Dark Confidantx2 (MMA) Cliquex2 (MMA) Cryptic Command(MMA)

I have a Clique and a Cryptic but don't see anything on your tradelist I want. If you would willing to let me look through your inventory then we can try to set something up.

I also have a cryptic command for trade.  If you'd be willing to offer up a Verdant Catacomb or Marsh Flat, I'd love to trade it to you.  I'd probably even be will to put a bit of value on your side.

Giners wrote:

I have a Clique and a Cryptic but don't see anything on your tradelist I want. If you would willing to let me look through your inventory then we can try to set something up.

Sadly my tradelist is pretty set, most everything else is in a deck or going in one hmm

drgolovacroxby wrote:

I also have a cryptic command for trade.  If you'd be willing to offer up a Verdant Catacomb or Marsh Flat, I'd love to trade it to you.  I'd probably even be will to put a bit of value on your side.

Ill have to pass on that hmm i only have my sets and they are in decks hmm thanks for looking though it is very appreciated