Topic: Hand painted Altered Art Tokens?

So my girlfriend is an AMAZING artist and has decided to begin working on editing the art by paint on some tokens.  We are thinking about trading/selling these at about 5$ a piece based on feedback at our local FNM.  is that a good idea?  Would anyone be interested?  Here is a picture of a practice sample she painted up last night (this one's not for sale but we may take a few requests if needed)

Last edited by VampireArmy (2013-06-23 01:50:55)

Post's attachments

IMG_20130621_124302.jpg 1.18 mb, 1 downloads since 2013-06-23 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: Hand painted Altered Art Tokens?

Our store has a section set aside with some custom tokens and alters.  I'm not sure how they worked out the deal though, but that might be an option.

Do you have more samples?

still putting on the finishing touches on a second token but will have it out soon.

Here is another token.  This one isn't finished but you can see what's going on big_smile

Post's attachments

IMG_20130621_124302.jpg 1.18 mb, 2 downloads since 2013-06-23 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

I would love to have some custom goblin tokens smile

kappolo wrote:

I would love to have some custom goblin tokens smile

awsome! start a discussion with me?  i'd love to talk to you about that.

Hello! I'm very interested in custom poison counters. Would that be possible? smile

Any more diverse samples?  the spirit is nice, whispy and spooky in all the ways that a spirit should be, but how does a realistic image look like a human figure?  how about scenery?

Those kinds of samples, go along way to marketing the skills and service.

Last edited by elpablo (2013-06-24 17:56:30)

I'm interested in Centaur tokens...

elpablo wrote:

Any more diverse samples?  the spirit is nice, whispy and spooky in all the ways that a spirit should be, but how does a realistic image look like a human figure?  how about scenery?

Those kinds of samples, go along way to marketing the skills and service.

well we are working on getting more types of tokens out now.  hopefully within the next few days.