Topic: Buying (new) shocks and foil shocks

I'm looking to buy (paypal) around 1-2 playsets of shocklands. I'm expecially interested in foils, but also regular. Generally I'm only interested in RTR/GTC shocklands unless you really want to sell the old ones cheap.

I'm looking to buy these under TCGplayer low, and preferably looking to find them in bulk at a slight discount for a big purchase. Probably not looking to pick these up 1-2 at a time (unless they are foil!) since we're less likely to find a price that is worth it to both of us (under tcg player low, but you still get better prices than buylist).

Open a trade and let us talk!

Last edited by HouseAtomics (2013-06-23 19:42:41)

Re: Buying (new) shocks and foil shocks

I have an old foil Godless shrine with a small tear.  TCG low lists it at $46.  I would be willing to sell it for $40.  I can provide pics if you have any interest.

http://pwp.wizards.com/5101743434/Scorecards/Landscape.png

Hey! Thanks for the offer. I mistakenly omitted that I'm mostly interested in new shocks. Otherwise it gets a bit too expensive smile thank you though!

Bump!

I've got a Foil GTC Sacred Foundry I could let go for $24 (22 w/2 for shipping).  Start up a trade if interested

Thanks for the interest! I'm mostly looking to get things under tcgplayer prices (they charge fees anyways, win win for both of us and all that), and it's a bit cheaper than that there now.

HouseAtomics wrote:

Thanks for the interest! I'm mostly looking to get things under tcgplayer prices (they charge fees anyways, win win for both of us and all that), and it's a bit cheaper than that there now.

The tcg low right now is 21.79, I just rounded up to 22, and I'll send out w/tracking something they won't do. But whatever

Rocc wrote:

The tcg low right now is 21.79, I just rounded up to 22, and I'll send out w/tracking something they won't do. But whatever

Actually that is on a seller by seller basis. Most of the $15 and under orders I do never get tracking, but $20+ orders have typically had tracking when I've ordered from TCG. It's in their best interest to track orders over $15 for the same reason it is for sellers on here. A person could easily say they never received the cards even if they did, and the seller on TCG would either be forced to send new cards or refund the buyer.

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself

UnstableFlux wrote:
Rocc wrote:

Actually that is on a seller by seller basis. Most of the $15 and under orders I do never get tracking, but $20+ orders have typically had tracking when I've ordered from TCG. It's in their best interest to track orders over $15 for the same reason it is for sellers on here. A person could easily say they never received the cards even if they did, and the seller on TCG would either be forced to send new cards or refund the buyer.

Sure, that makes sense, but the lows on the foil sacred foundry have shipping for .99. I don't think that they are going to include tracking for such a low shipment cost.

Rocc wrote:

Sure, that makes sense, but the lows on the foil sacred foundry have shipping for .99. I don't think that they are going to include tracking for such a low shipment cost.

Usually do. You can send a bubble mailer for $0.75-$1.50 with tracking via PayPal's label printer. Just like ebay, most prices have the shipping cost built in somewhere, whether it is from $1 shipping and maybe another $1 built into the sell price, or however the seller does it.

Edit: As someone who has sold over 300 cards on my personal ebay account and managed a local shop's ebay account for 8 months, trust me when I say shipping is built into the cost somehow smile

Last edited by UnstableFlux (2013-06-25 14:15:24)

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself