Topic: should i open a btr? im worried

so i started a trade with a guy and sent my end of the trade last week on wed.  on thursday he says hed either have his end out that day or frieday then continues to ignore my every question about the trade despite the fact that he's been on every day since then.  how many days should i give it?  im rather worried something either happend or im flat out being ignored.  he hasnt marked that hes recieved my end or anything

Re: should i open a btr? im worried

depending on where it is he may not have received it yet.  I'd give it some more time. End of the week before you start worrying.  If he has more feed back than you he may not send until he receives your cards in good condition, so you may not get yours until the beginning of next week. 

However, that's no excuse for not communicating.

elpablo wrote:

depending on where it is he may not have received it yet.  I'd give it some more time. End of the week before you start worrying.  If he has more feed back than you he may not send until he receives your cards in good condition, so you may not get yours until the beginning of next week. 

However, that's no excuse for not communicating.

true, i just wish he hadn't said he would send on those days if he had no intention   to.  i don't mind sending first.  i'd just like to know that.  i'll give it until friday before i set upanything

BTR aren't negative in and of themselves... If you open one up and communication resumes, then you have your desired outcome. A lack of communication, especially after he said he'd send his end, is not something you should have to live with... I'd say open the BTR. Worst case scenario, he gets notified from the Mods and he responds to you... It sounds like he's not the scammer type. Just needs proper motivation to get back in touch with you...

That's just my two cents though.