Topic: Looking to buy cards for Modern Melira Pod

I am looking to buy the following cards through paypal (gift) shipping included:

2x Misty Rainforest - $30 each
1x Verdant Catacombs - $20 each
1x Chord of Calling - $10 each
4x Thoughtsieze - $40 each

If you have any of the above for sale/trade please start up trade talks with me.  Thank you!

Re: Looking to buy cards for Modern Melira Pod

Bump.

I don't think you will get any of the fetches for those prices...nor thoughtseize, prices are pretty firm nowadays. Or at least that I have seen. Verdant is close to 30 mid, and misty is close to 40 mid, thoughtseize is 65 mid, those are some pretty heavy hits on value.

BUT!

...if you do, let me know big_smile cuz I want some too =P

Profile     Tradelist     Wishlist

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

Generally for staples it is hard to find them below ebay/tcg low prices, and if you can it is usually only for a few dollars less. I do wish you luck though! Honestly, the best deals I've gotten have been on auctions on ebay that end during off-peak hours (3am-6am EST)

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself

UnstableFlux wrote:

Honestly, the best deals I've gotten have been on auctions on ebay that end during off-peak hours (3am-6am EST)

That right there is the truth!

Profile     Tradelist     Wishlist

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

You could try MOTL.  Misties have been going for 33-34, Verdants for 23-24, thoughtseize for 45-48.