Topic: H: Foil Jenara W: Foil Gisela, Aurelia, Prime Speaker, Trostani

Time to change up my generals.  Looking for all sorts of foils:

Aurelia, Gisela, Trostani, Prime Speaker, and many more. 

Start up a trade if you have anything on my wishlist.  Thanks!

Re: H: Foil Jenara W: Foil Gisela, Aurelia, Prime Speaker, Trostani

^

See anything for your Mana Reflection? I've got a bunch of smaller stuff on your wishlist and would add little premium in your favor since you'd be trading down

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself

Hey have foil prime speaker. And there is a few things you have I would want but I wanted to see if your interested in the foil oversize gisela?

loganlind wrote:

Hey have foil prime speaker. And there is a few things you have I would want but I wanted to see if your interested in the foil oversize gisela?

Can't say I have a good use for oversized cards since they don't fit in my deck, but kudos to getting one of the foil ones.  I don't see much else in your list other than the Prime Speaker.  Thanks for your interest!

UnstableFlux wrote:

See anything for your Mana Reflection? I've got a bunch of smaller stuff on your wishlist and would add little premium in your favor since you'd be trading down

Interested in your Foil Ghostfire, for the novelty, but I don't see much else I'm actively looking for atm.  Still looking for EDH foils and the like.  Thanks for your interest!

Last edited by grossoggodeckbox (2013-07-17 05:04:36)