Topic: Want to buy 5000+ cards for me and my girlfriend.

I've played a lot of mtgo and my girlfriend and I want to start playing IRL. i'm looking into buying a lot of cards to mix and match and make a large variety of cheapy but fun decks of all colors/types. Let me know what you got!

Last edited by 100000067591495 (2013-07-22 00:04:22)

Re: Want to buy 5000+ cards for me and my girlfriend.

FWIW, if you plan on building decks, the pauper decks on mtgo are fun and cheap to build IRL.

Just my 2 cents.

Last edited by markst3ph3n (2013-07-22 00:35:56)

I actually have a ton of extra commons/uncommons/bulk rares laying around that I'd be willing to sell pretty cheap.  I'm not sure exactly how many cards exactly, but I would estimate it is roughly 3,000 cards.  I'd be willing to sell it for $75, shipped (assuming you're in the US.)

i have lots of uncommons and commons from a pretty big era (~revised to innistrad). I've also got a bunch of bulk rares and lands I can throw in. There will be duplication (I'm just grabbing cards and putting them in the box) and card condition range from LP to NM.

Let me know if you're interested and I can adjust price based on how many rares you want.

Hey, if you're still interested in buying bulk cards, I have a whole bunch sitting in my closet that I organized into 500 card bundles, and other unsorted piles. I would like to have my closet back, so please do get back to me on what you're looking for, how much, and pricing. From the boxes alone, I have at least 6k spare cards (12 bundles).

Last edited by Lebang101 (2013-07-22 05:51:18)