Topic: New Community: European Traders

Hello all,

As a Dutch trader, active on this site for about 3 months I've noticed that this site is mainly based around American players who have very little reason to trade with their European counter-parts, since everything is available over there and it just adds additional risk and cost.

Next to that I haven't really found a European focussed group that are using English as their main langauge so I just started a new community called: European Traders, to increase trading activity in Europe.

Everyone based in Europe, next to Americans willing and able to trade in Europe can add themselves to this new community. If it works out and we have a couple members going I will also get a forum sorted. The more people we get in there the easier it should become to get trading going.

Please let me know if you're interested in joining and I'll make sure you get added as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Cobra2k

Re: New Community: European Traders

There are a lot of Europeans who trade on MOTL.  You could try posting there too.  They might know of other forums which are populated my more European traders.  Good luck.

I've seen the word MOTL before, but which site is that exactly?

Whoops.  Magic Traders Online:  http://www.magictraders.com/

Check out the forums.  There are people from all over the world on that site.

Thanks, I'll definitly have a look there, but it seems some people are also interested in something similar, so hopefully we can work something out here aswell.

Oh definitely, wasn't trying to discourage you from Deckbox.

Just wanted to give an update:

http://deckbox.org/communities/european_traders has 6 European members now and more have shown interest. Next to this I will send in a forum request to the admins to improve the community.

@ grossoggodeckbox: I had a look at MOTL and I have to say that this site looks far better then that one.