Topic: MidNight12 back at threatening?

So this guy scams me out of a Lilliana of the veil and a stomping grounds, I filed a BTR and deckbox says they can't do anything. Now I'm trying to close the trade and the guy won't say anything about the trade. Am I over reacting or is this guy really psycho enough to show up at my door?
MidNight12    i notice you have interest in these cards, let me know what you think about this trade    24 Jun
joecat70    I'm good with this, I do have to double check on the fiend hunter,.    24 Jun
MidNight12    so... do u have yhe foil fiend Hunter?    24 Jun
joecat70    no not anymore.    25 Jun
MidNight12    hows this?    25 Jun
MidNight12    its been two week, its should take this long for mailing. especially you aren't that far from me.    12 Jul
MidNight12    it will only take me 6 hr to come get to you if i've known this trade will take this long to complete    12 Jul
joecat70    I don't have another lily and I have not recieved the cards    12 Jul
joecat70    I am starting to have doubts that you shipped the cards, I am going to talk to the post office and find out where my cards ended up.    17 Jul
MidNight12    ill go friday during lunch break    18 Jul
MidNight12    well?    22 Jul
joecat70    they have no idea where it is.    23 Jul
MidNight12    alright joe, i send my cards for sure. all my trades went through fine except for yours. a trade from CA i made, completed in a week. its been a month and i haven't even gotten your mail, funny. i also notice your trade with Barcod3 haven't been completed since july 7th. you dont seem worry and not much complain coming from you, im speculating you recieve my card already.    23 Jul
MidNight12    if you have no interest in completing this trade, i would like you to either send back my cards or pay through paypal for my lost.    23 Jul
joecat70    will you be paying for my cards? I am out a lilliana. Barcode hasn't been online since the 14th so that isn't a liable excuse.    23 Jul
MidNight12    so this is the game you want to play. i go to wisconsin with some buddy fishing frequently, 6 hour aint a far drive. it will be an annual thing    23 Jul
joecat70    So you will pay me then?    23 Jul
joecat70    I am pissed now, I don't like threats. I want my lili back    23 Jul
joecat70    look at that barcode was on vacation, he had no problem getting his cards! Why don't you just ship my lili back.    23 Jul
joecat70    are we going to end this trade or leave it open forever?    05 Aug
joecat70    A response would be great.    13:15
MidNight12    can't wait until next week    14:29
joecat70    what is next week?    14:30
joecat70    If you show up at my house I will call the cops, no questions asked.    14:31

He randomly talks about how far it is to my house and how he makes a "fishing trip" by here, now he only says can't wait til next week. Am I over reacting or can I do anything about this guy?

Re: MidNight12 back at threatening?

This isn't really the place to post this. Just rebump your BTR.

If anyone wants a second opinion to this: http://deckbox.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=11434

TL;DR
Neither sent tracking and neither confirmed they received the cards.

Thank you for the advice I did comment on the BTR.

Maybe he left out punctuation?

"Can't. Wait until next week."

or... maybe not tongue

Bobidybob wrote:

Maybe he left out punctuation?

"Can't. Wait until next week."

or... maybe not tongue

Hopefully