Topic: H: Tradelist W: To see your tradelists!

Hey, just put some time and completely updated my trade binder and put it online. If I have things you're interested in, throw me your name and tradelist and we'll see if we can put a trade together!

Bonus points if you have anything on my wishlist, but I don't keep it very up-to-date. I'm much more likely to find something that I like if I search your list myself.

Thanks! Have a great day.

Re: H: Tradelist W: To see your tradelists!

flclreddit wrote:

Hey, just put some time and completely updated my trade binder and put it online. If I have things you're interested in, throw me your name and tradelist and we'll see if we can put a trade together!

Bonus points if you have anything on my wishlist, but I don't keep it very up-to-date. I'm much more likely to find something that I like if I search your list myself.

Thanks! Have a great day.

I'm interested in your Thalias and Jace Belerens. I have a revilark from your wants. Go ahead and take a peak at mine
smile
edit: I also will take any checklands you have.

Last edited by idorko (2013-08-12 20:19:11)

im interested in your four browbeat's from judgement

Unfortunately, I checked out both of your tradelists and couldn't find things I am looking to trade for hmm

And I'm already trading for a Reveillark, so I don't need one anymore dorko, sorry sad

Bump! Still looking for tradelists!

Hey, I'm interested in Blue Sun's Zenith, Jace Beleren, Rhystic Study, Windfall, Evacuation, Proteus Staff, and Caged Sun. Take a look at my tradelist and see if you can find anything!

Last edited by R0FLSAURUS (2013-09-13 06:00:12)

Hello, I am interested in your Desecration Demons, take a look at my trade list and see if you'd like something.
Have a great day!
smile

Trade sent, and I looked at your tradelist but there wasn't anything that I was really looking for / added up to the value. Your tradelist/inventory just seems very limited, so it is tough working out a deal, sorry hmm

Your Privileged Position looks good, anything you want from my tradelist?

Sorry bud, probably not, as I'm not super stoked to trade Privileged Position for a bunch of little cards.

still looking for trades!