Topic: H: Lots of Modern, Standard, Legacy and EDH cards W: Cube + Mox Opal

After a long hiatus from trading (due to some shipping problems that got resolved eventually), i've returned wanting cube cards. My wishlist and tradelist are listed and I also collect primordials and will except a few of those as trade eveners or throw ins. Reply to the topic or start are trade, but please no check my list if its one of the easier cards to trade. (i.e) Fetches and modern staples.

Re: H: Lots of Modern, Standard, Legacy and EDH cards W: Cube + Mox Opal

I have quite a few cards from your wishlist.  Start up a trade if you are interested in working something out.  From a quick glance I am definitely interested in Bloodstained Mire and Deathrite Shaman, but I will look more if you are interested in making a deal.

Bump

Bump

Bump

we had a trade going and you cancelled without saying anything. I still have plenty of stuff on your list if you want to trade

It was in the proposal phase and I said that I received a better offer for the cards that you wanted. I'm sorry we couldn't work out a deal.

gravemole wrote:

It was in the proposal phase and I said that I received a better offer for the cards that you wanted. I'm sorry we couldn't work out a deal.

you have other stuff i want, opened another trade