Topic: H: FTV 20 x4 W: Paypal

$200 each, it will ship when payment clears.

Re: H: FTV 20 x4 W: Paypal

Lakaen wrote:

$200 each, it will ship when payment clears.

They can be bought right now for 175 shipped on ebay from sellers with 10k+ feedback.

hahahaha looking to make a quick profit

4 of's seem to be selling pretty reliably for $800 a set, just looking to avoid eBay fees.

I surprised people are even trying to sell them above ~$130 or so.

I mean JTMS alone is $150, plenty of stores are asking above 200 and getting it, seems fair to me.

The Jace is $100 actually. I think the flood of new product (50k new Jaces) will drop Jace's price to ~$80 for the time being. Of course that's just my speculation.

Last edited by Mirage08 (2013-08-23 03:06:47)

Mirage08 wrote:

The Jace is $100 actually. I think the flood of new product (50k new Jaces) will drop Jace's price to ~$80 for the time being. Of course that's just my speculation.

You'd be pressed to get a jace at that price on ebay on the best days. Most of those 50k, just like MM won't be cracked they will just be stored away.

Lakaen wrote:

I mean JTMS alone is $150, plenty of stores are asking above 200 and getting it, seems fair to me.

8 NM WWK copies  for 129.99 on tcgplayer

Last edited by mtgtradingthread (2013-08-23 03:19:56)

Lakaen wrote:
Mirage08 wrote:

You'd be pressed to get a jace at that price on ebay on the best days. Most of those 50k, just like MM won't be cracked they will just be stored away.

I guess you should store your boxes away for the time being then, because within next few weeks not many people will have to spend $200 on sealed box as they will be sold cheaper (just based on amazon, ebay and my lgs). I got mine for $155.

Last edited by PawelDom (2013-08-23 03:25:51)

PawelDom wrote:
Lakaen wrote:
Mirage08 wrote:

I guess you should store your boxes away for the time being then, because within next few weeks not many people will have to spend $200 on sealed box as they will be sold cheaper (just based on amazon, ebay and my lgs). I got mine for $155.

I would do just that, except trying to get a quick profit for upcoming GP Detroit

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/2313/zz6z.png

PawelDom wrote:
Lakaen wrote:
Mirage08 wrote:

If it's going to go so low why didn't you wait? I'm attempting to sell to make a Quick profit at a time i think is right and convenient for me. Just seeing if anyone in the community has any interest in what i have at a price i think is fair.