Topic: H: Abyss, Canopy, Marsh Flats, etc. W: Foils for Teh Cube

Hey there, everyone!  I've got a big pile of stuff on my tradelist, and I'd like to trade for foils for my cube.  Foils large and small!

The cube itself is -- unfortunately enough for my wallet -- 720 cards.  So I don't particularly have any hopes of *fully* foiling it out.  But I'd like to at least have a go at it.  Right now, it's about 1/4 foiled, which I'm pretty pleased about.  The foils I'm looking for the most are:

- Snapcaster Mage
- Elspeth, Knight-Errant
- Gideon Jura (preferably ROE)
- Ajani Vengeant (pack foil, not DD)
- Cryptic Command
- Most any judge foil that I don't already have (especially Counterspell by Dom)

But to be honest, I'm open to anything.  smile

Unfortunately, I haven't wishlisted every foil I don't have for my cube.  My cube is here:
http://cubetutor.com/viewcube/1314

So if you have foils of cards that you're willing to trade that are in my cube but not in my inventory, please hit me up.  Thanks so much!  big_smile

Also, as a quick aside, not in my inventory are: Yule Ooze (NM), and two shrink-wrapped boxes of RTR.  Both are available for trade.

Last edited by marumari (2013-09-01 20:53:59)

Re: H: Abyss, Canopy, Marsh Flats, etc. W: Foils for Teh Cube

Take a look at my tradelist, I just dismantled a cube and have lots of foils/promos/etc.  It's mostly lower end stuff but I'm not averse to moving it in large chunks so it might be worth your time.

Feel free to start up a trade if you see anything you're interested in.

Cheers.

The Judge wants Judge Foils...I find that kinda ironic lol

Helios52 wrote:

The Judge wants Judge Foils...I find that kinda ironic lol

Quiet down, you!  *pokes you in the ribs*  tongue

Have MM Foil Elspeth, Foil Baneslayer Angel.  Interested in The Abyss.  LMK if we can work something out.  Also, have more foils = how do I figure out what cards in your cube are foil and which aren't.  Also where is the list of judge foils you need?

My cube is in the link, if it's a foil/promo and in my inventory, it's probably in my cube.  smile

As for judge foils I'm most looking for:

- Counterspell
- Armageddon
- Vampiric Tutor
- Intuition
- Yawgmoth's Will
- Exalted Angel
- Gaea's Cradle

And maybe looking for:
- Maze of Ith
- Stroke of Genius
- Tradewind Rider
- Deranged Hermit
- Mishra's Factory (maybe)
- Vindicate
- Pernicious Deed (maybe)
- Survival of the Fittest (maybe)
- Karmic Guide

If I trade The Abyss, it would have to be a very good deal, as I get trade offers on it quite frequently.  It is signed, but otherwise in very very good shape:

http://imgur.com/a/SbwRP#kqtETwH

Last edited by marumari (2013-09-02 14:11:35)

Thanks for writing out the list.  Also have NM Judge Yawgmoth's Will.  I can give you trade value for a SP Abyss, but won't overvalue it.  Can send pics of my stuff if you are interested.

Sure, go ahead and work up a trade with me.  The worst that can happen is that it doesn't work out this time.  smile

Bump!

Bumpity bump bump!