Topic: Done.

Traded the card away.

Last edited by ultilink (2013-09-04 22:27:09)

Re: Done.

As you can see he under-values the stuff he wants from you and over values his stuff. He's not interested in making fair trades, he wants you to pay him more for his stuff then he has to pay for yours.

Id like to get the thune off you, I have a hinterland harbor, boros reckoner, foil day of judgement and also another card for your wishlist... let me know if we can work something out

BigChipLead wrote:

As you can see he under-values the stuff he wants from you and over values his stuff. He's not interested in making fair trades, he wants you to pay him more for his stuff then he has to pay for yours.

Real mature there buddy.

To clarify, this is the trade in question: http://deckbox.org/trades/118836?s=7946

The chandra is low priority for me, and obliterator should maintain a more stable price.

Edit: chat

BigChipLead    you want to trade? You have no feedback so i'd expect you to send first if you're ok with it, let me know    15:35
ultilink    No thanks, i'm not that fussed about chandra.    16:19
BigChipLead    you need anything else?    16:41
BigChipLead    i don't get the "you're not fussed" she's on your wishlist....    16:42
ultilink    I am trading down, value wise, chandra is slowly dropping, phyrexian obliterator is staying even.    16:45
BigChipLead    you've got to be kidding    16:49
BigChipLead    i admit she was highly valued from the get go, but trading down when something is worth 50 cents more. anyways anything else you want?    16:50
ultilink    Definitely don't want to trade if you have that attitude. It's my card, it's my choice.    17:01
BigChipLead    yeah sure, but to make shit up on an even trade to get a better deal is bullshit    17:04
BigChipLead    so whatever, keep your cards

Last edited by ultilink (2013-09-02 16:46:34)

TBittenbender wrote:

Id like to get the thune off you, I have a hinterland harbor, boros reckoner, foil day of judgement and also another card for your wishlist... let me know if we can work something out

Let me have a look, but i really need tamiyo and the two duals ASAP, so it's unlikely.

I have

hinterland harbor
4 quicken
3 sulfur falls
tamiyo
4 young pyromancer

I'd love to trade for your Thune.

615528567 wrote:

I have

hinterland harbor