Topic: Trade with guardofartorias. I just want to get it completed

So guardofartorias and I have a trade that's been technically going on for almost two months.  I don't want to leave bad feedback because he did great sending the cards and everything.  I just haven't heard from him since July 16 and he hasn't been on deckbox since July 30.  I just would like to trade to be completed and I want to make sure everything's okay with him.

What should I do?

Trade in question: http://deckbox.org/trades/104626?s=18464

Re: Trade with guardofartorias. I just want to get it completed

Deathtopia, please attach the whole discussion between you and guardofartorias. Thank you!

This was before last night:

Deathtopia    sorry, sent these out last night    16 Jul
guardofartorias    yea no problem    16 Jul
Deathtopia    have these come in?    26 Jul
Deathtopia    are you okay?    13 Aug

Since last night (I assume you guys contacted him):

guardofartorias    holy shit my bad i thought i checked the received button. yea they totally came in    21:49
Deathtopia    Okay. I just wanted to make sure everything was okay.    00:06
Deathtopia    It's been a while since you were on here and I wanted to make sure you weren't hurt or something.    00:06

We saw on the trade's chat that guardofartorias has received the cards but he did not marked them as received. We have announced him about this and advised  to follow this step, so you can finish the trade and close this BTR.

Please let us know when that will happened. Thank you!

We've marked it as received. Moved to Site Feedback since it's not really a BTR at this point. Thanks for the patience Deathtopia.

My pleasure.  Thank you for the help.  It was a great trade until I lost contact and I just wanted to get it completed.  Thank you again for helping.