Topic: H:Foil Zen fetches/judge wasteland W:big stuff/player rewards waste

I have three foil scalding tarns and 2 foil misty rainforests for trade. As for my wants, I would like relevant modern and legacy stuff. I am more than happy to look through lists to make a trade work as well. I would also like to swap my judge wasteland into a player rewards version. Message here or in my trades and thanks for looking!

Last edited by BlackMageWins77 (2013-09-08 21:44:26)

Re: H:Foil Zen fetches/judge wasteland W:big stuff/player rewards waste

tke a look at my inv. id lika all of them ll open a trade

Hi I need 4 foil scalding tarn and 4 foil misty rainforest. As for legacy trades, I have most staples that you may need including underground seas, snapcasters, ect. Also, I am interested in swapping for the foil counterparts. I will be updating my entire trade binder!

RUGmaster wrote:

Hi I need 4 foil scalding tarn and 4 foil misty rainforest. As for legacy trades, I have most staples that you may need including underground seas, snapcasters, ect. Also, I am interested in swapping for the foil counterparts. I will be updating my entire trade binder!

Alrighty then! That sounds awesome. Just get everything updated and start a trade up or message here and hopefully we can work something out.

I am new to this website so can you please start up a trade and we can message up some deals on the cards!

RUGmaster wrote:

I am new to this website so can you please start up a trade and we can message up some deals on the cards!

trade started!

still have all the foils!

Well are you willing to swap fetches and I pay/trade the difference?

I'd still rather just for stuff I want rather than get more fetches Rugmaster. Sorry about that.