Topic: Selling Collection (Singles)

General Information & Rules (PLEASE READ)

General Info & Rules
01. -- Please open a deckbox trade with me to start a sale.
02. -- Conditions of the cards are listed but may not be accurate for older or cheap cards.
03. -- I will send a link to images of the actual cards for sale (by request).
04. -- I will provide feedback after the sale is complete (after cards are received). Please do the same.

Card Prices
01. -- I price my cards with a small percentage discount off the TCGplayer low.
02. -- Deckbox does not distinguish between normal and foil prices. If I give you a price in error, I reserve the right to modify it at any time before I ship the cards.

Shipping & Fees
01. -- The shipping method will be First Class USPS.
02. -- All cards will be shipped in bubble mailers. NO EXCEPTIONS.
03. -- Orders valued greater than $250 will be shipped with signature confirmation. NO EXCEPTIONS.
04. -- US shipping only. I will not ship to US Protectorates, APO/FPO, PO Boxs, or outside the United States. NO EXCEPTIONS.
05. -- For your convenience the tracking number will be posted after the cards are shipped.
06. -- I will only ship to your verified PayPal address. If you do not have a verified paypal address I will not be able to send any cards. NO EXCEPTIONS.
07. -- The following shipping prices apply.
Orders under $20 = $2.00 shipping
Orders greater than $20 = Free shipping

Payment & Fees
01. -- All payments will be processed through PayPal NON-gift (purchasing goods/services) option.
02. -- Paying by PayPal e-check may delay shipping times because the check takes time to process. Please refrain from using this method.
03. -- I will only accept payments from verified PayPal accounts.
04. -- Payment is required for cards to ship. I will not ship cards until payment is cleared through PayPal. NO EXCEPTIONS.
05. -- I do not and will not generate Paypal invoices. They are a waste of my time and if you insist on having one we will be unable to do business. Sorry.

Bulk Sales
01. -- I am selling these cards as singles. Please do not send me offers for bulk sales.

Other Considerations
01. -- I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. I also reserve the right to cancel a sale at any time.
02. -- Please allow me 48 hours to respond to your messages. If I do not respond I am likely busy and unable to get online. Thanks.

By posting in this thread, you acknowledge that you are familiar with any governing Deckbox rules. You also acknowledge that you have taken a small amount of time to read the information/rules above.
CLICK THIS LINK TO GO TO MY SALES LIST

>>>>> http://deckbox.org/sets/236119 <<<<<

CREDIT LIST

01. -- I will take the following cards in exchange for credit towards your purchase.
02. -- Credit will be applied after I receive the card(s).
03. -- I will refund the difference (via paypal) in credit if you want to trade your card(s) for a less expensive order.

1x Naughty // Nice - Holiday 2012 Foil Promo (GEM Mint/Near Mint) - $35
1x Chandra, Pyromaster SDCC 2013 EXCLUSIVE (GEM Mint/Near Mint) - $65

Special Items for sale (not listed in tradelist)

Special: Playset of Revised without the dual lands

Details: I have a playset of revised that I'm selling minus the dual lands. All the cards look gem mint. Note that I am selling this as a set and not the individual cards.

Price: 125$ shipped