Topic: Shady stuff

I have someone trying to trade me the codes to get the promo scavenging oozes at LGS's. but they are trading them to multiple people. Seems pretty scummy at least to me.....

Re: Shady stuff

I don't think those promos where handled the way they should have been.  The whole promotion is "while supplies last" anyway. I doubt any stores have any more.  The codes while unique weren't really verified or logged anywhere.  and I heard of stores just selling them or whatever.

I benefited from it, so I guess i can't complain. I traded for a set of the promo's that a guy showed up with.  IDK where he got them.  The whole thing was a mess, though.

This guys isn't talking about trading the actual cards to me tho, he's talking about trading me the codes so I can go redeem them at my local shop.... and yea quite a few of them still have them in stock as they don't let the same people come in with the same code.

i wouldn't do it.  personally.

I don't think I will either, having gotten codes from my friends that don't play paper magic, but play online, I have my playset....