Topic: Looking to finish my Karador EDH deck. Cards needed!

http://deckbox.org/sets/472315

I'm looking for all and any lands that would help me complete my deck. There are also a few cards that I'm missing as well from it. If anyone has any suggestions as to what might fit in the deck I'd be more than willing to trade for those cards as well. This is my first EDH deck and I'm not entirely sure of all the cards that are out there so I'm sure I'm missing out on some.

http://deckbox.org/users/Goalieman009

Re: Looking to finish my Karador EDH deck. Cards needed!

I looked at your list and board wipes (damnation, wrath of god, day of judgement, lifes finale, etc.) seem good, entomb would be good for you. Also I would run rise of the dark realms and or twilights call/living death since you basically playing a reanimate, also playing reanimate I would run more fatties to play for cheap out of the yard.

I still have the remains of a Karador deck, don't know if you would be interested in any of them, but they are:

Peacekeeper - stops agro decks completely, very underrated
weathered wayfairer
karmi guide
revailark
life form the loam
karador himself
praetors council
abrupt decay
maelstorm pulse
buiried alive
jarads orders
caves of koilos/llanowar wastes
swords to plowshares.

and some cheaper cards

Fiend Hunter (goes infinite with sac outlet + sun titan, karmic guide)
saffi (goes infinite with reveilark, karmic guide, sun titan with sac outlet)
Carion feeder, Bloodthrone Vampire, viscra seer, blasting station (sac outlets)
Elves of deep shadow, avacyn's pilgrim, sakura tribe elder, oracle of mul daya, deathrite shaman (ramp)
unburial rites, qasali pridemage, sin collector, tidehollow sculler, grisly salvage, golgori grave troll, stinkweed imp, harmonise (utility)

if you are interested in any of those cards, set up a trade and let me know which ones.

I'm out of town right now but when I get back tomorrow I'll take a look at your profile and cards! If you want to start up a trade with me that works too!

I have kharador, sagging, fiend hubter, life from the loan, praetors council, abrupt decay, jarads orders, caves of koilos, llanowar wastes, swords to plowshares, carrion feeder, bloodthrone vampire, elves of deep shadow, avacyns pilgrim, and pretty much the rest of the commons you need. Not sure how much of it is actually on my trade list cause I don't put commons on there and really need to update it but start up a trade if you're interested. I may be able to part with a maelstrom pulse too depending on what you have that I'm interested in.