Topic: H: Modern Foils (Snapcaster, Fetches, Remand) ++ W: Modern, Legacy

Hello everyone! I've got some fairly expensive foils and some other cards I'd like to trade towards items on my wishlist.

Here are some of the highlights of my tradelist:

4x Snapcaster Mage FOIL
4x Remand FOIL
4x Geist of Saint Traft FOIL
3x Celestial Colonnade FOIL PROMO (only willing to trade for regular +)
4x Mutavault FOIL
1x Scalding Tarn FOIL
1x Arid Mesa FOIL
4x Lightning Helix FOIL (MM)

1x SoFI
1x Liliana of the Veil
5x Cryptic Command (MM)
2x Vendilion Clique (MM)
1x Damnation (Italian)
4x Birthing Pod
8x Sterling Grove

JUST IN... 1x Purphoros, God of the Forge

Plus plenty more. Link to tradelist: http://deckbox.org/sets/317053?s=j&o=d

Really only looking for the cards that appear on my wishlist, but if you make me a great offer I'm always willing to consider. Link to wishlist: http://deckbox.org/sets/317054

Thanks!

Last edited by The_Commodore (2013-09-26 02:22:59)

Re: H: Modern Foils (Snapcaster, Fetches, Remand) ++ W: Modern, Legacy

I looked at your wishlist and I have 3 ftv windbrisk heights and an extra scalding tarn instead of a misty. Let me know if you're interested.

Themaddhatter2304 wrote:

I looked at your wishlist and I have 3 ftv windbrisk heights and an extra scalding tarn instead of a misty. Let me know if you're interested.

Not looking for that edition right now (trying to stay on a budget! big_smile) and currently can't use the extra Scalding Tarn, but I'll let you know if I change my mind. Thanks!

The ftv ones are 5.50 whereas the reg ones are 5...not a huge budget concern lol

The ftv ones are 5.50 whereas the reg ones are 5...not a huge budget concern lol

Themaddhatter2304 wrote:

Haha indeed...that's what I get for assuming. Start up a trade if you can find something that works for the 3 ftvs you have.

Last edited by The_Commodore (2013-09-20 18:30:04)

I'm interested in the foil Mesa and damnation, wanna look through my stuff and see if we can work something out for either or both?

Themaddhatter2304 wrote:

I'm interested in the foil Mesa and damnation, wanna look through my stuff and see if we can work something out for either or both?

Trade started.

I'd love to get ahold of a foil Snapcaster, Mutavault (if it's Morningtide), Remand (if it's not the promo), and maybe V Clique.  I have a long tradelist, but it doesn't much align with that you have on yours.  Still, I'd love for you to take a look if you'd be willing.  Anything you traded me in foil, I at the very least could trade a non-foil back as part of it.

id be interested in you foil tarn and flats if you could look at my inventory for either of those!!!

Responded to everyone, still have a lot of these cards for trade! I'd be interested in trading into some Legacy duals/ foil Shocklands/ foil SOM lands as well--just offer up what you have and we can work something out!

I'm interested in your foil fetches, namely the tarn, liliana of the veil, and the foil geists. Look through my inventory and let me know what you see

Foil Flats is gone, still looking for lots more offers. I'll always trade for Shocks/staples for the most part--don't be afraid to offer!