Topic: Have: FTV Mox Diamond & Stifle Want: Something Different

i have a NM Mox Diamond from the vaults, and a Nm Stifle im not really looking for anything imparticular. I mainly trade with standard in modern players so these two are kinda awkward in my binder!

Re: Have: FTV Mox Diamond & Stifle Want: Something Different

I am interested in the ftv mox diamond. What condition is it in? take a look through my list and see if anything catches your eye. I do have jace architect, lifebane zombie and things of that nature unlisted atm too

BlackMageWins77 wrote:

I am interested in the ftv mox diamond. What condition is it in? take a look through my list and see if anything catches your eye. I do have jace architect, lifebane zombie and things of that nature unlisted atm too

i didnt see anything in your tradelist atm but if you update it with some stuff lmk and i can look again, but as far as condition goes its as close to NM as possible

ok I will try to update stuff after my classes today

BlackMageWins77 wrote:

OK I've updated things a bit so take a look now and let me know what you see. I also have a commander oblivion stone as well if you aren't particular about edition.

BlackMageWins77 wrote:

OK I've updated things a bit so take a look now and let me know what you see. I also have a commander oblivion stone as well if you aren't particular about edition.

i am very particular with my editions unfortunately lol, but ill take a look hear after dinner

BlackMageWins77 wrote:
BlackMageWins77 wrote:

not much i saw in your tradelist sorry =/

that's okay. I still have plenty of other foilies to get for my edh deck:)