Topic: W: Planeswalkers H: Tarmogoyf / Tradelist

Looking to collect all the planeswalkers. I can offer up my tradelist and possibly my inventory depending on which ones are being offered. I only want Mint/Near mint cards. So basically pack fresh stuff, no scuffs/marks.  http://www.starcitygames.com/pages/cardconditions if it doesn't fall in the M/NM category, i really don't want them offered. Thanks

http://deckbox.org/sets/365039?s=j&o=d&f=336
Let me know if i'm missing any wink

I also have a tarmogoyf i'd like to trade I do not want to trade my Goyf across the border, So please, if you aren't in Canada I am not interested in trading it to you.

I also have about 10 000 commons/uncommons so if there is anything specific you are looking for I can tell you if i have it pretty quick as I have everything organized by colour/cost/type. If you need small stuff I have no problem adding a little extra value your way.

Start up a trade and offer me your planeswalkers or make me an offer on my Tarmogoyf  cool>:)

Cheers

Last edited by morph66 (2013-09-27 19:27:26)

Re: W: Planeswalkers H: Tarmogoyf / Tradelist

Make sure you add the specific additions. garruk wildspeaker and liliana vess have 5-6 versions alone. good luck! Im almost done and itsa long road

SDCC planeswalkers run about $450-$500 a set
Book Jace is $200

Expensive collection if your going for ALL of them, not to mention foil JTMS*cringe*

I also considered the japanese jace vs chandra in that list as well. also the FTV Jace as well

no, no lol, i don't need the over priced comic con stuff, just looking for a version of the small stuff to have around. Thanks for the info though guys.

Last edited by morph66 (2013-09-26 11:34:29)

I'm around currently if anyone wants to shoot me a trade.

Morning bump

Just put my son down for his nap got time to negotiate bump

last chance for trades before the weekend

daily bumpage

still looking for walkers

nightshift bump

Looks like I may have some things you need. Feel free to check out my tradelist and propose something