Topic: Is there a way to adjust the price of a card?

Sorry if this has already been answered but I am brand new to deckbox and I could not find an answer via a forum search. I just started to add cards to my inventory and the first one I went to add was Supreme Verdict.  I have a foiled promo version of the card,  TCGPlayer.com does not have a price listed for it. The promo has a higher value than the regular version. Is there a way to adjust this at all?

Re: Is there a way to adjust the price of a card?

not that I know of you just mark it as promo so ppl know

Wow. Super fast response! Bummer that it cannot be adjusted but thank you for your help.

That and when trading you need to let people know of the price difference so you don't get ripped off if the value of the promo is significantly more than the regular one. Most people if they want the promo they already know there is a price difference and will be fine with it. I just quote them average TCGplayer price on the promo. If TCG does not have it then I use StarCityGames and go about 80% because SCG is pretty high priced compared to TCGplayer.

I collect Requiem Angel and am always willing to take one in a trade.

Profile | Tradelist | Wishlist

The need for foil and promo pricing is a definite need, but it's not part of TCGPlayer's API for the time being.  My guess would be that foil and promo pricing are coming soon with the improvements in the trade interface.

TyWooOneTime wrote:

The them  for foil and promo pricing is a definite need, but it's not part of TCGPlayer's API for the time being.  My guess would be that foil and promo pricing are coming soon with the improvements in the trade interface.

I did send an email to them roughly a month ago asking if they were ever adding token/promo cards and they said the reason they hadn't was because they had been using just the cards on the Gatherer. I never did get a definite answer about if or when they were doing it though.

I collect Requiem Angel and am always willing to take one in a trade.

Profile | Tradelist | Wishlist