Topic: Closed

Closed

Last edited by Kammikaze (2014-03-29 21:12:57)

Re: Closed

Bumperooskie.

Last edited by Kammikaze (2013-09-28 17:02:49)

Bumpididdle.

Bump.

Updated lists.

Obligatory daily bump.

just because I have to ask

- If you propose a trade with me and don't say anything in the chat, I will completely ignore the trade even if it is a trade I would like to make.

how come?

morph66 wrote:

- If you propose a trade with me and don't say anything in the chat, I will completely ignore the trade even if it is a trade I would like to make.

how come?

If you were trading in person, would you pull the cards you want out of the other person's trade binder and just hold them out in front of them?

Kammikaze wrote:
morph66 wrote:

how come?

If you were trading in person, would you pull the cards you want out of the other person's trade binder and just hold them out in front of them?

awww dude i totally read the opposite, i thought you said if they say anything you won't make the trade. That's why I was confused by the request. Yeah that totally makes sense, i feel the same way

Lol, it happens. smile

Bump.

Evening bump.

Lunch bump.

Bump in the night.

Don't have any of your main wants, but I'm interested in your spellskite and I'm starting a trade discussion anyway :D

Farodsbro wrote:

Don't have any of your main wants, but I'm interested in your spellskite and I'm starting a trade discussion anyway big_smile

Last I checked I was not in posession of a spellskite yikes

Bump.

Night bump.

Bump.

Monday bump.

Tuesday bump.

I have the DD ajani vengeant and pattern of rebirth from you main list, you can check out my other stuff for the ~15 other cards you mentioned, I'm sure we could make a deal for some stuff, send me a trade if interested

Themaddhatter2304 wrote:

I have the DD ajani vengeant and pattern of rebirth from you main list, you can check out my other stuff for the ~15 other cards you mentioned, I'm sure we could make a deal for some stuff, send me a trade if interested

Discussion started.

Wednesday bump.

Bumpidy bump.