Topic: W: D&D Figurines H: Magic Cards

Hi, I am trying to get into d&d and wouldn't mind trading some magic stuff away for some figurines and maybe a nice dice-set. A dwarf figurine would be at the top of my wishlist.  If you have any figurines you would be willing to trade please open up a discussion and I am sure we could work something out! Thanks!

Re: W: D&D Figurines H: Magic Cards

ar211195 wrote:

Hi, I am trying to get into d&d and wouldn't mind trading some magic stuff away for some figurines and maybe a nice dice-set. A dwarf figurine would be at the top of my wishlist.  If you have any figurines you would be willing to trade please open up a discussion and I am sure we could work something out! Thanks!

Have you seen this...

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/151 … f-mr-bones

This is the second one Reaper has done, the first being wildly successful (at the time, it was top-5 grossing Kickstarter when it ended at $3.4MM).

I have whole bins of figures From the D&D minis game. What kind of things are you looking for and how do you intend to value them?

PM Me and we can talk more.

bump

bump

bump

I sent a message.

I have many miniatures, some painted and some plastic / D&D ones that were discontinued.  Message me if your interested, let's figure out a trade.