Topic: [Feature Request] Rarity Symbols in lists

As I said on MTGSalvation, I'm loving this site. So impressed in every way. You've made my life a tiny bit easier, which I appreciate a lot. I hope this place grows and grows!

As for my request... it's pretty small I hope.

When I add specifics about cards (set, condition, foil, etc...), I notice that set icons appear next to the card name. It would be neat, and useful for scanning lists, if these were coloured as they are on the cards by rarity.

There, see, easy wink. Probably, heh! No doubt 100-times more work than asking for it lol.

Re: [Feature Request] Rarity Symbols in lists

Emperors_Teeth wrote:

As I said on MTGSalvation, I'm loving this site. So impressed in every way. You've made my life a tiny bit easier, which I appreciate a lot. I hope this place grows and grows!

As for my request... it's pretty small I hope.

When I add specifics about cards (set, condition, foil, etc...), I notice that set icons appear next to the card name. It would be neat, and useful for scanning lists, if these were coloured as they are on the cards by rarity.

There, see, easy wink. Probably, heh! No doubt 100-times more work than asking for it lol.

Thanks for the praise! smile

Your request is done, and it wasn't too hard to do. I should have done it from the beginning, but I was lazy. Luckily there are users here to nudge me when stuff is incomplete tongue. Thanks for the nudges!

Re: [Feature Request] Rarity Symbols in lists

Just looked in my inventory... AWESOMETASTIC!

Gonna see if I can get this list considered a record for my home insurance lol. Keeping a genuine record of stuff like this is a pain in the neck.