Topic: Suggestion : All all that is not in a deck to tradelist

Hey there, i wondered if you could add a quick way to add put all cards NOT in a deck to the tradelist. it would be the ultimate option and would give a very good reason to keep decks up to date!

edit : and now since the option isn't available, I just put all my cards in my tradelist and i have to go through 44 pages of cards and manually remove em, since you can't order by the "in deck" column, or theres no way to edit the tradelist from inside there (no way to add the column?)

So yeah..right now i'm extremely unsatisfied...

Last edited by SiliticX (2013-10-02 23:29:10)

Re: Suggestion : All all that is not in a deck to tradelist

I'd like to second like this idea, but I'd like to propose to implement it as an even more advanced searching feature, where we could do some advanced queries.  That way we could review the cards rather than simply adding all of them to our trade list.  For example I have a full set of Kobolds on my inventory, they are not in decks, but I don't want to trade them. 

In short I'd like to see a complete list where the difference between the number I own and the number for trade is greater than the number in decks. 

Then I could go through that list and easily clean up what should be available for trade.

Last edited by gumgodMTG (2013-10-04 18:11:33)