Topic: BW Modern Infect help?

Hey guys!

So i'm attempting to make a modern legal BW Infect deck. Now, I am pretty much totally new to playing modern, and I feel that infect is a decent place to start. I was around for most of the scars block, so I worked with infect in standard, but i'm looking to know if there's anything different about playing it in modern?

The deck isn't going to be like most modern infect decks that i've found online, in that I'm not using many pump spells. I've got a bunch of protection spells, however (Things like Stave off, Apostle's Blessing and Gods Willing). I'm shooting for more of a midrangy build with infect as the kill condition. If i'm totally off base here - say, this is a crap idea - please let me know! Otherwise, i'd like any / all input on some cards to include in this type of build.

Things I have already / am planning to get:
Inkmoth nexus, Lost leonin, priests of norn, phyrexian unlife, plague stinger, flensermite, whispering specter, the protection spells listed

-=Profile=-
Buying cards for store inventory, check my profile!

Re: BW Modern Infect help?

I feel like trying to go midrange with an infect deck is a no-go. If you're super dead set on using infect (which is a good idea if you're working with a limited budget) then use B/G. Maybe splash white for a little protection.

Re: BW Modern Infect help?

this one I put together for like 15 bucks and it works well maybe it might give you some ideas

http://deckbox.org/sets/365601