Topic: W: pokemon Scyther cards. will trade mtg for them

Basically I  used to collect pokemon cards back in the original set/fossil/jungle. scyther was one of my favorites, and lately ive been looking into pokemon stuff. while debating if i want to actually get into playing pokemon, i think ive decided to just try to collect some cards of my favorites. So, im wondering if any of you guys who might have the pokemon cards im interested in.

heres what im interested in ( i may not know all the terminology im writing lol so if theres an error let me know):
Scyther (boundaries crossed BCR 7)
Scyther (Undaunted UD 36)
Scyther (Stormfront SF 49)
Scyther ( Majestic Dawn 46)
Rocket's Scyther ex (team rocket returns 102) (This seems to be the big one $ wise)
Scyther( Aquapolis AQ 106) probably my favorite art wise
Rocket's Scyther (Gym heroes G1 13)

let me know if ive got magic cards youd be interested in

Re: W: pokemon Scyther cards. will trade mtg for them

I've got Rocket's Scyther japanese and english boundaries crossed scyther

Skylizard wrote:

aside from ebay is there another site you use to price them? and is the rocket's scyther the gym heroes one? ( i ask moreso because of the price of them)
how do you value them, and do you see any cards in my trade list that youd like for them?

Blaze2100 wrote:
Skylizard wrote:

aside from ebay is there another site you use to price them? and is the rocket's scyther the gym heroes one? ( i ask moreso because of the price of them)
how do you value them, and do you see any cards in my trade list that youd like for them?

Troll and Toad has Pokemon cards. I would try pricing from there first.

I collect Requiem Angel and am always willing to take one in a trade.

Profile | Tradelist | Wishlist

Mowza2k2 wrote:
Blaze2100 wrote:
Skylizard wrote:

Troll and Toad has Pokemon cards. I would try pricing from there first.

thank you

Troll and Toad does english cards but not foreign ones. The gym heroes one I believe because it isn't ex, though it's in japanese so I'm not positive.

Skylizard wrote:

Troll and Toad does english cards but not foreign ones. The gym heroes one I believe because it isn't ex, though it's in japanese so I'm not positive.

Looks like TNT has a foil one for 4.49, is your foil too? Not sure if there are pokemon cards that only come in foil lol

Skylizard wrote:

And it looks like the boundaries crossed is like .39

Also looking for jolteon cards

Yeah it's foil, the english boundaries crossed one isn't though. I have an old non foil jolteon and maybe a newer one

Skylizard wrote:

Yeah it's foil, the english boundaries crossed one isn't though. I have an old non foil jolteon and maybe a newer one

Alrighty have you seen anything of mine you would like for them?