Topic: 70 Unhinged Lands for Sale!

70 Unhinged Lands for Sale, Mostly Near Mint some Lightly Played.
17 Forests
16 Plains
13 Islands
13 Swamps
11 Mountains

Current bid on other sites is at $300 looking to see if anyone can beat it.

Accepting Paypal Gift and ill send as soon as I am paid

Any questions anyone has ill get back to them asap!

Re: 70 Unhinged Lands for Sale!

why don't you show this magical other site or just flat out say you won't take less than $300

It's a closed facebook group, called 'High End Magic Stuff for sale!' i guess i could take a screenshot of the PM and send it to you if you really want it.

Last edited by Lakaen (2013-10-16 11:16:31)

Lakaen wrote:

70 Unhinged Lands for Sale, Mostly Near Mint some Lightly Played.
17 Forests
16 Plains
13 Islands
13 Swamps
11 Mountains

Current bid on other sites is at $300 looking to see if anyone can beat it.

Accepting Paypal Gift and ill send as soon as I am paid

Any questions anyone has ill get back to them asap!

The fact that you have 7 feedback and only want paypal gift sounds kind of sketchy.

7 positive feedback seems okay to me, how do you think I should get paid? Im open to suggestion.

Last edited by Lakaen (2013-10-16 12:40:04)

trade discussion started

Lakaen wrote:

7 positive feedback seems okay to me, how do you think I should get paid? Im open to suggestion.

Use paypal, don't use gift there is no way for the buyer to get the money back if your "7" feedback is less then adequate.

I was attempting to dodge some fee's, but that's the bad thing about doing buisness on fourms I do most of my transactions in person to avoid this kinda thing.
So unless anyone lives upstate ny ill just have to charge a bit more to cover the fee's.

On the current bid of $300 the paypal fees would be $8.70 smile Small price to pay to do business!

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself

You can sit here and argue with joecat (who has no intention on trading with you) Or you can tend to your trades which have been sitting there for awhile. wink

Dark forest, collectors inn, or tenth planet.

Bump

Lakaen wrote:

Bump

I've had a trade open with you for almost 24 hours. You have responded in here a bunch of times. You bumped the thread. You have still yet to read my trade request. So I'm going to have to say you must not be that interested to sell ur wares or trade your stuff

BigChip wrote:
Lakaen wrote:

Bump

I've had a trade open with you for almost 24 hours. You have responded in here a bunch of times. You bumped the thread. You have still yet to read my trade request. So I'm going to have to say you must not be that interested to sell ur wares or trade your stuff

Kinda in a reform state with all my cards, alot of invitory has shifted around and i need to redo my inventory, Selling is #1 priority, trading is not my 1st concern right now. But ill get back to it so bare with me!

or you just eat the fees

Lakaen wrote:
BigChip wrote:
Lakaen wrote:

Bump

Kinda in a reform state with all my cards, alot of invitory has shifted around and i need to redo my inventory, Selling is #1 priority, trading is not my 1st concern right now. But ill get back to it so bare with me!

it's alright, i was just trying to get your attention. Thanks for replying smile

Bump