Topic: Bug? Misunderstood feature? Browser error? Stupid user?

I'm just getting into using this site for my collection, and trying out the deckbuilding features.

However, I feel like a crucial feature of the deckbuilding interface is missing.  I don't know why, though.  Am I missing it, is it supposed to be there but my browser doesn't show it, am I misthinking how this should work?

I cannot find a way to add a card to the deck from the deck page.  The "quick add" link appears for the sideboard, but there is no similar link for the deck itself.  The only way I have found to add to my collection is to sort my inventory and use the "card actions" dropdown.

There has to be another way, particularly if I want to add a card to my deck that I don't own, which it looks like the system is supposed to handle.  But I can't find it.  There should be a "quick add" button, I imagine, but it's just not there.

So, what is going on?  Is this a known problem?  Is my browser screwing up (I've tried IE 10, Chrome 30, and Firefox 23, so this seems unlikely)  Is the button somewhere else, and I'm missing it?  Is there some other way to do this?  Am I an idiot?

Help would be appreciated.

Last edited by gnfnrf (2013-10-18 04:14:16)

Re: Bug? Misunderstood feature? Browser error? Stupid user?

Import -> Cards / Card List in the menu up top. smile

Re: Bug? Misunderstood feature? Browser error? Stupid user?

MMJuno wrote:

Import -> Cards / Card List in the menu up top. smile

That is ... not where I would have thought the option would be.

But it works.

I can even just press 'a', it looks.

Thank you.  I knew it had to be somewhere.