Topic: H: Standard Staples (TONS) W: Desecation Demons / Pack Rat(s)

http://deckbox.org/sets/387628

The majority of the cards on the list I will trade off easily, assuming it's a fair trade (or close to.) Some cards are harder to trade for, such as Shock Lands or Deathrite Shamans.

I haven't really used deckbox for trading at all, just keeping a list of my collection (and value of it.) I typically use other websites, or trade locally - so I don't have any feedback on here yet.

I will only simul-send. I'm not waiting over a week for a card.

My trade thread over at MTG Salvation: http://forums.mtgsalvation.com/showthread.php?t=542491

Last edited by Perplex (2013-10-22 13:42:02)

Re: H: Standard Staples (TONS) W: Desecation Demons / Pack Rat(s)

Your unwillingness to send first is going to be an issue for a lot of people I imagine. The only people who are not willing to send their cards first are the people who were never planning on sending their cards at all. I would recommend reconsidering your policy if are having problems finding willing trade partners.

I collect funny, epic, or unique flavor texts (foil if applicable)
Looking to purchase one player rewards and one judge foil Wasteland.
Tradelist | Wishist

shifty4690 wrote:

Your unwillingness to send first is going to be an issue for a lot of people I imagine. The only people who are not willing to send their cards first are the people who were never planning on sending their cards at all. I would recommend reconsidering your policy if are having problems finding willing trade partners.

I have feedback on other websites (not sure if I can name them) that specifcally link to my Deckbox collection. I typically don't have a (standard) deck for longer than a week or two, this early into the rotation. The format is constantly changing, so I'm constantly playtesting new things. If I have to wait a week and a half for a card, I've most likely already found it locally and so it was just a waste of time.

I understand your concern though.

EDITED: engrish

Last edited by Perplex (2013-10-22 03:50:04)

i'd post the link to the other site (MOTL?) in your op. Still don't know if anyone will simul-send to a person with 0 feedback.

Posted the link, still looking for Desecration Demons.

Last edited by Perplex (2013-10-22 14:00:58)