Topic: New to Deckbox, lots of stuff to trade!

Hey I posted a couple of days ago when I first uploaded a portion of my stuff to deckbox, I have added a couple of my  binders to my tradelist. I added lots of small things, no trade is too small.

I also wanted to say if you're picking up a decent amount of EDH stuff and trading in standard stuff that I'm willing to overtrade. Feel free to message me and work something out if you notice things you're looking for and want more out of your standard stuff!

I have a couple trades pending so I'll have some feedback soon.

I haven't had time to add everything, so feel free to ask. I have lots of big and small stuff I haven't gotten around to adding yet, and my wishlist hasn't been updated so feel free to propose something and we can go from there.

Thanks for looking!

Re: New to Deckbox, lots of stuff to trade!

Welcome to Deckbox smile

You def have some nice things and if you havent already, I would suggest joining the Reddit trade Group. Its alittle more active than this particular forum post can be. smile

http://deckbox.org/communities/reddit_mtg_trades

Thanks, I'll post there as well. Just joined it.

Lmeise wrote:

Hey I posted a couple of days ago when I first uploaded a portion of my stuff to deckbox, I have added a couple of my  binders to my tradelist. I added lots of small things, no trade is too small.

I also wanted to say if you're picking up a decent amount of EDH stuff and trading in standard stuff that I'm willing to overtrade. Feel free to message me and work something out if you notice things you're looking for and want more out of your standard stuff!

I have a couple trades pending so I'll have some feedback soon.

I haven't had time to add everything, so feel free to ask. I have lots of big and small stuff I haven't gotten around to adding yet, and my wishlist hasn't been updated so feel free to propose something and we can go from there.

Thanks for looking!

Hello! I am also new to deckbox (not really new to the site, but I just started looking for trades now that I want to make a mono black devotion deck). Would you want to trade 3 thoughtseizes for Thassa, Stormbreath, or a Spear of Heloid or Some foil Chandra Ablaze?

Last edited by PKAnge (2013-10-24 21:38:42)