Topic: New to Deckbox, lots of stuff to trade!

Hey I posted a couple of days ago when I first uploaded a portion of my stuff to deckbox, I have added a couple of my  binders to my tradelist. I added lots of small things, no trade is too small.

I also wanted to say if you're picking up a decent amount of EDH stuff and trading in standard stuff that I'm willing to overtrade. Feel free to message me and work something out if you notice things you're looking for and want more out of your standard stuff!

I have a couple trades pending so I'll have some feedback soon.

I haven't had time to add everything, so feel free to ask. I have lots of big and small stuff I haven't gotten around to adding yet, and my wishlist hasn't been updated so feel free to propose something and we can go from there.

If I have something listed as only have one, I probably have more I just didn't take the time to count my duplicates when I was uploading my binders. The higher value something is the more likely I am to have an accurate count on it.

Thanks for looking!

Re: New to Deckbox, lots of stuff to trade!

Was wondering if there's anything on my list you'd want for that emrakul? Or anything on my list you were interested in at all, in case I don't have enough value for the emrakul?

Definitely have some stuff I am interested in. Is your wishlist complete? Seems to be almost only foils, but let me know if you see anything you are interested in on my tradelist.

Hey guys, have gotten a lot of interest and I am having trouble keeping up with all of it! thanks everyone for looking, I'm getting around when I can but I'll have to deal with most of you this evening. It will probably be a bit after that when I actually get to look at this post again.

Thanks for all the trades so far!

You have a lot of EDH stuff that I am interested in.  Let me know if you see anything you like on my tradelist smile

You have everything and anything I could possibly desire in your tradelist.  If you find anything you're looking for from mine, please let me know! Thanks!