Topic: W: Full Art Zendikar lands H: traidlist, cash

Updated 11/6/13:

well still need 94 zendikar lands.

People didn't get this the first time around, so here it is again. Just because I value the lands at 75 cents doesn't mean that's built in trade down value. Think of the $75 cents as the new TCG mid for zendikar lands when trading with me. If you want my Foil steam vents it's not 34 lands, it's more like 40 to me. A deathrite and ooze to me are 20 lands each, anything over $5 a card expect me to ask for some sort of trade down value on my side. If you are not fine with this then don't trade zendikar lands with me.

Example of a trade I'm willing to do:

breaking and entering, foil steam vents, and a deathrite for 61 lands (notice the math? 1 for the breaking and entering which is worth 85 cents, 40 for steam vents, and 20 for deathrite, a total trade down bonus of 8)

I'm also willing to pay 50 cents paypal each on them instead of trading cards

List of cards I have that are of some value and what amount of lands I want for them (trade down bonuses are included in these)

-Foil Steam Vents, 40 lands
-(not listed in tradeslist) Scavaging ooze- 20 lands
-(not listed in tradeslist) Full art unhinged forest- 8 land (I am asking for that much bonus on it cause I like it a lot, but if someone want to give me my crazy number on it I'll trade it)
-(Not lsited in Tradeslist) Commander Decks Sol Ring (have multiple) 15 lands each

I'll update this as I keep expensive pulling stuff

Last edited by fairportmagic (2013-11-09 22:46:38)

Re: W: Full Art Zendikar lands H: traidlist, cash

I will buy then in any amount, any color, any art. Only stipulation is it must at least be lightly played condition

Hello! I read your profile and am interested in having a custom token done, how much do you value them at?

I value them about $3 trade, $2 cash. I'd do 4 full arts for 1 proxy. If you had a bunch of full art land and wanted proxies I could work out a lower price on the proxies

I dont know how detailed I can get with the token but if i could, I would like to get the Garruk, caller of beasts emblem with the artwork of the special Garruk that came out kind of in black in white (if you have any Idea what I'm talking about. haha.) And a Liliana Emblem with some cool Griselbrand background on it. could you do something like that?

I probably could do something like that, I assume you have 8 full art lands?

indeed I do! And if you could send a picture of them before you mail them I will make it 10 smile

Oh! And I would also like 4 Satyr tokens that fit xenagos that have the satyr from the disney hercules movie. If you could do that, it would make it 26 full arts right (4 per proxie and 2 extra as thanks?)?

Sounds awesome, start up a trade and I'll work on the art

bump:

have mad trades for about 50 so far. I need a total of 200 in the end so I'm definitely still looking

bump. still willing to buy lands, if you got a bunch the 50 cents each adds up fast

bump, just pulled 2 fleecemains at draft

bump, also have a desecration demon for trade

bump pulled a deathrite and added it to tradelist

fairportmagic wrote:

bump pulled a deathrite and added it to tradelist

I have 70ish Chinese full art zen lands and 20 english ones I'd trade if you're willing to use tcgmid for everything.

Let me know if you're interested.

I'm interested in the regular ones, and maybe the chinse ones, set up a trade

When I say I value them at 75 cents each that's whet I'm willing to trade for them at. If you want something expensive like a foil shock-land I'm willing to do it but I expect trade down value, me valuing them at 75 cents is not some sort of built in trade-down value. Trade down value is a common thing to ask for so don't act surprised

Last edited by fairportmagic (2013-10-27 23:29:06)

fairportmagic wrote:

When I say I value them at 75 cents each that's whet I'm willing to trade for them at. If you want something expensive like a foil shock-land I'm wiling to do it but I expect trade down value, me valuing them at 75 cents is not some sort of built in trade-down value. Trade down value is a common occurrence so don't act surprised

anyone who trades them at .75 is undervaluing them. Go look up full art zen lands on TCGPlayer. The minimum on most is .90.

oh no, possible geting 15 cent less for them when trading up for stuff like deathrite, foil shocks, hero's downfall, anger of the gods. You are the only one who seems to care

Last edited by fairportmagic (2013-10-27 20:48:14)

fairportmagic wrote:

oh no, possible geting 15 cent less for them when trading up for stuff like deathrite, foil shocks, hero's downfall, anger of the gods. You are the only one who seems to care

Yeah sure, everyone wants to take a 16% value cut to trade with you. Your cards have magic pixie dust on them or something?

dude I don't know why you are trying to make 15 cents sound like a huge deal. I'm just trying to find people that want to turn basic lands into format staples. Just because I refused to trade a deathrite for what you were offering. you wanted a $1 each when I stated here what I was willing to trade them at. My cards might as well have magical pixie dust on them because it turns cards that many people on here got one of in every booster pack they got for a 1 year period into format staples

Last edited by fairportmagic (2013-10-27 22:39:33)

fairportmagic wrote:

dude I don't know why you are trying to make 15 cents sound like a huge deal. I'm just trying to find people that want to turn basic lands into format staples. Just because I refused to trade a deathrite for what you were offering. you wanted a $1 each when I stated here what I was willing to trade them at. My cards might as well have magical pixie dust on them because it turns cards that many people on here got one of in every booster pack they got for a 1 year period into format staples

For anyone who doesn't know, deckbox incorrectly displays prices for ZEN full art lands because it averages normal and full art variants from the set. If you're going to trade your lands, go look at the value on TCGPlayer. In many cases the LOW for full art lands is .90 or $1.

Oh and if anyone here wants, I'll trade for your full art ZEN lands at .80. And my tradelist has better stuff than this guy's.

"better" is subjective. I appreciate you pointing out in for for everyone on here about that pricing issue. I don't trade by that price anyway. I know tcg d is usually about $1 but I'm not looking for specific art or even NM condition, I'm asking to trade for large amounts of full art lands in exchange for expensive cards. or cash. My offer is a starting point, I may be willing to go higher on offers based on the deal and amount of lands being sent. I have had people accept my offer and decline but for some reason you feel offended by my post. People know what these are worth but they also know most people don't trade down like this. I'd appreciate it if you moved on and stopped harassing me and spamming this thread. You made your points and going on and on doesn't help anyone

Edited for language.

Syonide, please refrain from that type of language here.

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself