3 Back to Basics

4 Anger of the Gods

4 Temple of Triumph

4 Lord of Atlantis

4 Chandra's Phoenix

4 Cursecatcher

2 Temple of Abandon

4 Tidebinder Mage

+ Signed foil norin the wary, foil confusion in the ranks, foil bane of the living, all listed on deckbox plus some other special things.

**WANT:**

2 Erebos, God of the Dead

4 Hero's Downfall

4 Nightveil Specter

4 Thoughtseize

4 Voice of Resurgence

+ Legacy UWR delver cards, listed

**DECKBOX:**

http://deckbox.org/sets/1847 on wishlist.

**EXTRA:**

I also have this, http://deckbox.org/sets/512055, 60 of 75 of the manaless dredge that has been doing a lot better than it used to after a resent top8 in an scg with Balustrade Spy tech. Deckbox mid price says, *"Approximate deck value: $127.47"* and along with sleeves (80new pearl kmcs), a deck box (golgari sideloader), and the fact that its easy, all in one place, we could call it an even ~150 OBO.

Standard for legacy and legacy for standard trades, prices differ.

Hope to hear from y'all soon.

- Simon

Re: H: standard cards, legacy dredge W: standard cards, legacy UWR

One of my friends is interested in the dredge deck.  What cards for UWR legacy are you interested in specifically?  Also, would you trade cards for the deck, or are you just looking for cash?

mboyarsky wrote:

One of my friends is interested in the dredge deck.  What cards for UWR legacy are you interested in specifically?  Also, would you trade cards for the deck, or are you just looking for cash?

I'd love to trade it for cards!

These are the UWR cards I need and I'd be the happiest person in the world if I could get them all at one time.

1 Flusterstorm
2 Grim Lavamancer
3 Stifle
3 Swords to Plowshares
2 Meddling Mage
3 Stoneforge Mystic
1 Sword of Feast and Famine
1 Batterskull
1 Submerge

This clocks in at about 185 on deckbox so I'd be a little off, but I'm sure we could work something out smile

Hope to hear from you soon~

I won't be able to get all of those, but I could probably get a decent amount.  I currently have 1 flusterstorm, 2 grim lavamancer, 1 stifle.  Would you still be willing to work something out even if I didn't get everything?

Hey, you're the guy with the french Rakdos's Return! (I sent a proposal for my Erebos which you cancelled)

I'm not sure if you got my message, but I'm willing to send $6 paypal your way for the RR. I paid exactly that much for a chinese and a korean one, so let me know if that works out for you.

Last edited by dizzeler (2013-10-23 20:36:50)

Are you trading shocklands?  I've got the playset of nightveil specters and 1 hero's downfall as well as some other standard stuff.

mboyarsky wrote:

I won't be able to get all of those, but I could probably get a decent amount.  I currently have 1 flusterstorm, 2 grim lavamancer, 1 stifle.  Would you still be willing to work something out even if I didn't get everything?

Whatever you can get is awesome, how soon until you think you'd be able to find out what you can get your hands on?

If you couldn't make it to the price of about 150, would you be able to fill the rest with cash or what would you want to do, other cards? I live next to the best card store ever that always has everything so cash is pretty useful.

Hope to hear from you soon, excited.

- Simon