Topic: Export function? .csv or .xls/.xlsx?

Looking to find a way to export a list into Excel or .csv. The print option only gives the quantity and card name, but I'd like to get the prices or other characteristics too (easier to know what color I'm looking for when I have a printed wishlist with something other than just card names, for instance).

Also, how difficult would it be to have the a decklist print that would create something suitable for submitting at a tournament? I've seen .dec exports from MWS and MODO printed as submitted (and legal) decklists for events, how a bout a decklist printout from this site? Put a logo on it, etc.

Re: Export function? .csv or .xls/.xlsx?

First of all, thank you very much for your feedback.

As far as the request for .xls export is concerned, you might want to have a look at the other forum posts regarding this issue, like this one: http://deckbox.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=316 . Excel export is definitely on the list as top priority because it is a very often requested feature, so fingers crossed! big_smile

As for a tournament legal print of the decklist, could you give us a bit more details as to what exactly makes a decklist tournament legal? We intended, of course, the decklist print to be useful for players to hand out at events, so your feedback would be very much appreciated.

Re: Export function? .csv or .xls/.xlsx?

My apologies! Last time I checked the print view for a decklist, I hadn't shown the space for name, DCI, etc. That's the only thing that I would've added to make it legal. Making it pretty (like promoting the site with a short "Printed from my decklist archive at Deckbox.org" or adding your logo to it) is up to you, but this works well.

The only suggestion for a print view, then, is that when I print a wishlist or tradelist, I'm able to print current values with it or other descriptors like color, etc. Granted, this also gets solved if I can export it to .xls or .csv and print from there. On that, again, my apologies, I didn't see the other thread.