Topic: [Feature Request] - Pull prices from apathyhouse.com (or the like)

It'd be nice to be able to get the 'real' ebay value of your cards instead of what retailers are marking the cards up as. Apathyhouse.com does a good job keeping up to date with their prices, otherwise magictraders.com publishes a flat text file of reasonably current ebay average prices. It'd be handy if we had a toggle between what source we were using for card values.

Not high priority at all obviously, but would be nice (especially for trades).

Re: [Feature Request] - Pull prices from apathyhouse.com (or the like)

Yep, it makes sense that different groups use different price sources.

It will take a bit of work to integrate into what we already have though... and from my experience with tcgplayer many problems that you did not expect come up in the process of synchronizing our own card list with that of others. sad

I'll consider this though. I'll take a look at ways to fetch the apathyhouse list I think.

Perhaps a Dropdown list of places to gather prices would be best, so that people can use whichever sites they deem most reliable.

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l55/ehndgaim/th_SigLogo.jpg
When you are here, you are one of the family.
Connect with the family on Facebook comming soon!

This would be the best! I have been using CardKingdom.com for all my base prices. I am a small store, and that is what I use to get my base list. To change now, would kill my margin.

If in our profile, it would give us an option - that would be amazing. However, I can't imagine the amount of work that would take.

How about a way in the mean time to show the "high" price from tcg instead of the  average?

Thanks!

Gabe

I know it's been quiet here lately, and I have not delivered on some of my promised features smile Various things have been interfering with my usual deckbox time, so things got delayed.

Please be sure though that I religiously read all your feedback, and take notes in my TODO list. I'm also going to respond and address each item as I get to it.

Back on topic now, beginning to address the price issue: I have added an option on the Edit Profile page, where you can select if you want to see Minimum, Average or Maximum prices from tcgplayer.com in card listings. I can't fetch prices from other sources right now, but it's beginning to be more flexible, and the system's ready for when multiple prices will be available smile

Fantastic - Thank you very much!

Gabe