Topic: Trade interface

Finally, here is the first version of trade interface!

It brings a couple of additions to your profile page. One is 'Will send' which represents your willingness to trade cards by mail (set by default to 'Local Only'), and the other is your bio - where you can fill in a description text for yourself that will be shown on your profile (I, for one, have used it to specify some conditions for trading).

Please read the rules and guidelines I have added on the help page here.

Adding cards to a trade is (for now) only possible by using the autocompleted input on the trade page. (the input only searches for cards in your - or your trade partner's - tradelist).

Do not hesitate to open trades with people, they can be easily canceled if one of the parties involved is not interested, or you cannot reach a consensus (I do not mean open trades for no reason of course - that's abuse and will be sanctioned). Although right now canceled trades appear in the trade history page, there will soon be an option to hide them so they do not clutter the history listing.

I'm eagerly waiting for your comments and feedback, as always (be it positive or negative)

P.S. And here's the first trade ever on deckbox tongue http://deckbox.org/trades/1