Topic: H: Thoughtseize, Jace, AoT, Shocks, Snapcasters W: Zendikar Fetchlands

I've started working toward some Zendikar fetches for my cube.  I have Arid Mesa but need the other 4.  Willing to give additional value, upwards of 10-15% depending on what you're asking for.  I'd even go as far as 25% for a bunch of smaller (sub $5) stuff.  I also have a lot of unlisted RTR Shocklands I can throw in, at least one of each.  I'll have them posted tonight in my Tradelist.

I also have cash through PayPal if that helps to close holes or seal some deals, especially for a Misty or Tarn.

Last edited by Bondidude (2013-10-28 17:54:03)

My Profile | Tradelist | Wishlist

Always looking for cards for my cube.  Current wishlist priorities include the last 2 Zendikar Fetches and 3 Swords I need to finish the cycles.

Re: H: Thoughtseize, Jace, AoT, Shocks, Snapcasters W: Zendikar Fetchlands

A bunch of pricier stuff added to my Tradelist.  All Shocks are now in the Tradelist as well.

Always looking for cards for my cube.  Current wishlist priorities include the last 2 Zendikar Fetches and 3 Swords I need to finish the cycles.

Scavenging Ooze Promo added to Tradelist if that sweetens the deal for anyone.

I can make this happen, started a trade

Thoughtseize and Snaps are gone.

Jace and everything but Stomping Grounds in Shocks are still sticking around.  Still looking for Verdant Catacombs and Marsh Flats.